Sunday 27 December 2020

Odd Squad: a kids' show about maths that's gloriously bonkers

Designed to introduce young viewers to tricky concepts, the Canadian series is one of the most laugh-out-loud shows on TV

When I think about what first caught my attention in Odd Squad, I reckon it was probably the time that a singing mayor smeared chilli all over his face.

It was a weeknight evening and I was getting my sons ready for bed in front of ABC Kids when a show about two tween-agers in suits talking about recurring number patterns at a civilised chilli cook-off took an abrupt tonal swerve: to a wild-eyed dude applying meat to his head while singing, “I got a big chilli beard! Yeah, you might think that’s pretty weird!”

Continue reading...

from World news | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3rF14LZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guinea stadium massacre fugitive extradited from Liberia

Claude Pivi, Guinea's most wanted fugitive, has been on the run since last year's dramatic prison break. from BBC News https://ift...