Ask HN: How do you sell to governments and large organizations?
123 by hsikka | 44 comments on Hacker News.
I've been seeing repeated mentions of early warning systems for a lot of diseases, but not too much technical development! I think I could hack something together that would be an interesting proof of concept and function as an effective early warning system, using my ML and Public Health background. Of course, I don't know who to directly sell to, its not like most businesses or consumers are interested in reducing disease burden, government folks seem interested though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trump says US to reduce military drills with South Korea after it stayed out of Iran war
Trump cites his "very good relationship" with North Korea's leader in deciding to downsize the exercises. from BBC News http...
-
By BY ERIC GRODE from NYT Theater https://ift.tt/32KJU7H
-
By BY THE NEW YORK TIMES from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/2JDppgp
-
By BY EITAN D. HERSH from NYT Opinion https://ift.tt/38L2rhL
No comments:
Post a Comment